Versele-Laga Country’s Best Gold 4 Mini 5kg
Fine grain mixture with a 2 mm laying pellet, for bantams
– GOLD 4 MINI mix is a complete feed for bantams from week 18 and during the entire egg-laying period.
– This user-friendly feed contains a high-grade mixture of fine grains and a 2 mm special laying pellet.
– It contains all the ingredients, minerals and vitamins necessary for a regular lay and a strong eggshell. The fine grains and small pellets make it ideal for bantams.
An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural lay.
Available in 5 kg (EAN5410340511831)
wheat, maize, wheat middlings, calcium carbonate, peas, sunflower seed feed, wheat bran, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), barley, linseed, sorghum, millet, palm kernel expeller, alfalfa, maize gluten feed, sunflower seeds, monocalcium phosphate, wheat feed, sodium chloride, sunflower oil, palm oil, rapeseed oil, marigold extract
Crude protein 13.0%, Crude fat 4.0%, Crude ash 9.5%, Crude fibre 4.5%, Methionine 0.34%, Lysine 0.65%, Phosphorus 0.56%, Calcium 2.50%, Sodium 0.20%
3a672a Vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 Vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 Vitamine E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 30 mg, 3b103 Iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.00 mg, 3b405 Copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 Manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 Zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 Endo-1,4-ß-xylanase (EC 22.214.171.124) 1199 EPU
Antioxidants, E562 sepiolite 11 mg
E161g Canthaxanthin 1.80 mg
Directions for use
– Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
– Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Administering supplementary grain is not necessary.
– Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
– Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
– Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
– If you have a normal to large hen, we recommend GOLD 4 mix, a grain mixture with a 3 mm laying pellet.