Versele-Laga Country’s Best Cuni Fit Plus 20kg
Balanced & fibre-rich standard pellet with coccidiostat
– CUNI FIT plus is a balanced and fibre-rich standard pellet for rabbits.
– The pellet is composed of 100% natural raw materials and is enriched with Florastimul (FOS) that stimulates a healthy intestinal flora. It contains a coccidiostat that protects animals against coccidiosis.
– CUNI FIT plus is appropriate for weaning rabbits. It is also ideal for adult rabbits of the smaller to medium sized breeds.
The presence of prebiotics and fibres ensures optimal functioning of the intestinal flora.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing. Are you looking for a rabbit feed without a coccidiostat, then we recommend you CUNI FIT pure.
– 5 kg (EAN5410340512098)
– 20 kg (EAN5410340510025)
sunflower seed feed, alfalfa, wheat gluten feed, wheat middlings, beet molasses, malt rootlets, palm kernel expeller, spelt bran, wheat bran, barley, broken oil seeds, sunflower seed expeller, calcium carbonate, rice bran, sodium chloride, wheat, fructo-oligosaccharides
Crude protein 16.5%, Crude fat 3.0%, Crude ash 7.5%, Crude fibre 15.0%, Calcium 1.20%, Phosphorus 0.66%, Sodium 0.30%
3a672a Vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 Vitamin D3 900 IU, 3a700 Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 80 mg, 3b101 Iron (ferrous carbonate) 80 mg, 3b202 Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 0.30 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.10 mg, 3b405 Copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 6 mg, 3b413 Copper (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 4 mg, 3b502 Manganese (manganous oxide) 30 mg, 3b603 Zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b801 Selenium (sodium selenite) 0.10 mg
Coccidiostats and histomonostats
5 1 758 Robenidine 66 mg
Directions for use
– Adjust the feed according to your rabbit’s needs:
CUNI FIT for a basic/maintenance need
CUNI TOP for an increased energy need
CUNI SENSITIVE for young, growing rabbits with sensitive intestines.
– During the breeding the feeds can be freely administered to the females. During growth young bucks at an adult weight of ca. 5 kg will consume up to 200 g feed a day. Once fully grown the consumption stabilizes at around 150 g a day. The total intake depends on the size of the breed.
– CUNI FIT plus can also be used for the breeding of meat rabbits. However, because this feed contains a coccidiostat, administration is prohibited starting at least 5 days prior to slaughter. For the final phase switch over to CUNI FIT pure.
– Always provide hay of good quality: dry and dust-free.
– Limit the use of browse.
– Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.