Versele-Laga Country’s Best Crane 3&4 Pellet 20kg
3 mm maintenance & breeding pellet for cranes from 13 weeks
– CRANE 3&4 pellet is a complete feed for cranes and other large waders of all ages and throughout the year.
– This high-quality pellet can be used throughout the year. It contains all the ingredients, minerals and vitamins necessary for an optimum condition and a good breed. Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
– The 3 mm pellet guarantees a smooth intake by both the larger and the smaller species.
The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Available in 20 kg (EAN5410340510391)
wheat, maize, wheat gluten feed, sunflower seed feed, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), rape seed feed, rice bran, wheat middlings, maize gluten feed, wheat feed, calcium carbonate, linseed, wheat bran, sodium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, marigold extract
Crude protein 16.5%, Crude fat 4.0%, Crude ash 5.5%, Crude fibre 5.5, Lysine 0.69%, Methionine 0.33%, Calcium 0.95%, Phosphorus 0.66%, Sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 1500 IU, 3a670a 25-hidroxicolecalciferol 0,037 mg3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 100 mg, vitamin C 50 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 45 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1,00 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 15 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 75 mg, 3b605 zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0,20 mg, 3b815 selenium (L-selenomethionine) 0.10 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 Endo-1,4-ß-xylanase (EC 188.8.131.52) 1500 EPU, 4a16 6-Phytase (E.C.184.108.40.206) 250 OTU
E161g Canthaxanthin 2.00 mg
Directions for use
– Period: Throughout the year.
– The feeds can be freely administered.
– Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
– Make sure you frequently change the feed and clean the feeding and drinking area and utensils.