Versele-Laga Country’s Best Austru 4 Pellet 20kg
5 mm laying and breeding pellet for ratites
– AUSTRU 4 pellet is a complete feed for ostriches, emus and greater rheas during the breeding and laying season.
– This high-quality breeding pellet contains all the ingredients, minerals and vitamins necessary for a good egg production and breed, and beautiful chicks. A balanced amount of crude fibre ensures an optimal digestion.
– This feed may be supplemented with roughage like grass or alfalfa. The 5 mm pellet guarantees a smooth intake without excessive spilling.
The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural growth and lay.
Available in 20 kg (EAN5410340510339)
sunflower seed feed, maize, barley, palm kernel expeller, wheat gluten feed, calcium carbonate, wheat middlings, alfalfa, rape seed feed, rice bran, wheat bran, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), maize gluten feed, wheat, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, sepiolite
Crude protein 17.0%, Crude fat 3.0%, Crude ash 10.5%, Crude fibre 11.5%, Lysine 0.72%, Methionine 0.35%, Calcium 2.50%, Phosphorus 0.79%, Sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 3000 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 61 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 36 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.40 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 90 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 85 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.36 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a16 6-phytase (E.C.184.108.40.206) 130 OUT
Directions for use
– Period: During the breeding and laying season.
– The feeds can be freely administered, in combination with forage such as grass or alfalfa.
– Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
– Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
– For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.